Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaori!! ^ ^


Happy Birthday, Oda Kaori...! I wish you another year of great success and great experiences! Thank you for inspiring me with your beautiful and amazing voice...plus, your gorgeous face...lol.. If I must be honest, you're the one who pulled me into Kajiura-sama's music world... Your Yume no Tsubasa, or rather Tsubasa, was my first favorite, and is still one of my favorites even after almost 6 years have already passed... I never get tired of it, and the live versions made me love the song more... I love Hanamori no Oka and Michiyuki too! and many songs you are involved with (of course, since I AM a fan of Kajiura-sama's music.. xD)... Though chances of you seeing this post is vain, or rather frail (I think this is a better word for it), I'd still want to put my thoughts and appreciations for you... Happy Birthday once again, continue living and loving life... May you serve as an inspiration and role-model to those who keeps on pursuing his dreams of what they want to be..<-(I hope I made that clear enough... haha, I lack vocabulary, I can't choose the most exact words for those... sorry..) I wish you all the best in life..! More birthdays to come! (=^-^=);


From a 14 year old fan of yours,
~Moonlight~


P.S.: I made that picture especially for you! *blush* As a token of appreciation... *blush more* (>///<)

No comments:

Post a Comment