Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hellooo!

Hi, hi! This blog will be, as the blog title clearly states, for my never-ending fantasies... Some Ideas that I might think of, as long as it's somehow "talent-related", It will be posted here.. like some amateur stories, amateur lyrics, amateur vid editing whatever, and some "covers" that my "groupmates" made... lol.. That's about it!

~Next post will be the plot of my collab story with Hoshi!.. Wait for it! I might not be able to post it within the day because I have somewhere to go to.. lol, and I found another member of the collab who is quite interrested with the plot... That's Tsubasa... I hope this story will be entertaining for all of you out there... We're gonna brainstorm it.. Mwahahaha! Now I must take my leave, Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment