Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm about to preorder Kalafina's After Eden!

YAY~! I'm so happy~! For the first time, I'm gonna purchase something online~! Not like I had my dad's permission, though.. but I did have my mom's permission, so... It's still cool~!

I'm so excited about this~! I do hope the album won't fail me......but hey~! Kalafina never failed me~~! Let alone Kajiura... so... ;) for those who also bought the album, hope this is worth being VERY excited about~! And if you all are to post opinions about the album, DO NOT BE SWAYED by the sharp insulting tongues of trolls..... Let your mind speak its own language...

^Lol, that would most likely be a reminder for me... but it would be great if everyone keeps that in mind...


And if it really would be something you'd dislike, DON'T KILL the artists... Yes, by kill, I meant don't throw harsh words on them like they did nothing good in their lives... I mean... Insults do kill... it kills happiness, kills confidence, and kills the will of people... so, do be careful with your words, my fellow critics... ;)

That's all.. buh-bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment