Friday, August 12, 2011

A certain song called Red Moon...

The thing is... this song... I never seem to get tired of it! >_< I dunno why, but probably because it's such and EPIC creation... ' v ' LOL!

I'm thinking, from what I've been hearing, the theme of the song is "Hope even in toughest times"

Putting it in a certain way, it's like a story...
It has a dramatic entrance with an uncomfortably silent dark aura, a suspense introduction that makes you look forward to what might happen next... And as the song progress, the silence was broken by strong emotions that kept on being intensified until they finally found the light after all struggles and thy began to hope again...

blablabla... XD

LOLOL, That's until the 1st chorus only... :P And that's only the interpretation I got from listening to it.. I don't speak japanese, so it's fun to just interpret by sounds.. XD Actually, the best part of the song for me is from the bridge to last part... BUT, I like it as a whole... I LOVE IT SO MUCH~! KALAFINA IS AWESOME!


So, until next time~! God Bless~! Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment