Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brightly Shining Light... ^_^

Yo-kay~! So... This is one of the lyrics I wrote... Actually, I believe this was the first one I made ever... which I made like, last year.. XD Anyway, the song is inspired by FictionJunction YUUKA's song "Seiya", and is more like Liana's image theme for me, in my story... So... Have fun... :P



Verse 1:
Come, my dear, let’s walk through the cold night.
Hear the voice of chirping birds outside.
Let us watch the clouds and stars as they go by,
Forget about our pains, sorrows and fears,
Just for a little while.

Come, my dear, don’t worry, you’ll be fine,
As long as I’m here standing by your side.
Leave out all your troubles and burdens behind,
Free yourself from stress, and come with me,
Time for us to take a flight...


Chorus:
Through the night,
We will find our meaning of light!
To the fields, we go
Where our love will grow,
Where our hearts unite,
Even through harsh nights,

Hold me tight,
Promise me you’ll stay by my side!
Hand in hand, we walk
Through the plains of joy,
Let me be your guide,
Your brightly shining light...

Verse 2:
Walk with me through the beautiful white night,
Take me back to my winter wonderland!
Resting at the fields below the moonlight,
Singing songs for love and memories,
Come now, and take my hand!

Chorus 2:
Peaceful night,
We’re so close in reaching the light,
Just a little more,
It’s not far anymore,
Soon, this cold harsh night
Will reach its twilight.

Close your eyes,
Let my voice be your lullaby,
Never fear, my dear,
For I’ll always be here.
I will be your guide,

Your brightly shining light...





END!!!~~
~So... time to guess... who was she singing to..? XD Well, it's quite obvious, I guess... LOL... Kay~! Until next time~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment