Monday, April 25, 2011

Love, love, love...

Hey Yo! I'm back after a half-year-long disappearance! ^_^ So yeah, I have been working on many story projects... And since I'm more of an "intro" writer... I have made lots of stories, but have never finished a single story yet... O_O All intros... And now I don't know which one to continue, but I'm trying my best to do them all! LOL, and apparently, I got a little tired of that story I posted here, so I'm putting it back in my imaginary shelf for a while and work on the others... Oh, yeah... and I have been working on few compositions on my own, as well... I really suck at making songs, but I kinda like my poems more, so... hmm.. I'll post some of it here now... It's entitled "Love, love, love..." and is about a dreamer, me, wondering what love is, since I'm more of a mind over heart type of girl... And from what I've been observing, love is... not always happy... So... Here goes,,, ^_^ ENJOY~!


"Love, love, love..."

What is love that people want it so?
What is love that people seek for it?
Whatever it is, it seemed to be so strong,
As it can easily make one smile and weep.


Love is one confusing feeling.
They said that it is like that of a mutual understanding.
But, weird, if it was mutual understanding,
Then why do people fight even if they have it.

Take them for example.
Why do they keep fighting?
If they love each other,
Shouldn’t they be more understanding?

All these years they had been together,
How come they still haven’t learned to listen to each other?
Why do they let their prides take over?
How much more do they want themselves to suffer?

Love is somewhat deceiving.
They said it is both devotion and affection.
But, strange, if this was real,
How come many fall apart because of it?

People cry because of the pain,
The pain that love has left in their hearts.
People smile because of joy,
The joy that love has blessed in their hearts.

And here I am left wondering,
Is love a curse or a blessing?
Being someone whose heart has closed on love itself,
What answer is there for me to give?

I am a mere teenaged dreamer,
Who’d rather be in my own mind's dreamland.
As someone who believes my mind over my heart,
How could I possibly justify just what is Love?

All this time I believed it to be a blessing,
Thus I’m trying my best to live it as a blessing.
Setting my mind to what I believe it is,
But with a closed heart, all I can do is to keep on pretending.

Love, love, love... If you’re really that powerful,
Then why don’t you come and open my heart?
Give me the answer to my question as to what you are,
And let me find out if you’re really a blessing or not.

~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment