Friday, August 12, 2011

My Renaissance... XD

Hello~~! Moonie here, and I'm finally back after months~~! As you know, what I've been putting here are all compositions,,, some stuffs that I wrote myself... And of course I categorized it into three parts: Storia, Lirica and Fantasia... So the reason why I'm typing all this is because I'm gonna be making a little change in my set of rules... 

Yes, that's right! I'm gonna add a new corner! It's called magia~~~! >.< \m/ *is whacked* lolol, just kidding... :P But I will indeed add a new corner here... let me introduce it as fast as I can! I'm gonna be VERY straight to the point~~! *evil smile* *is lying*

First of all(wait, this is not even my first statement! But whatever...), it's a given that as bloggers, we love writing what's in our mind... I would love to do that too... but this blog of mine has only 3 categories and I feel contested in posting something that does not belong to that league... Like other bloggers out there, I want to post anything about I see, what i love and anything I could think of... But of course, my set of rules would be violated if I do that...

Yes, I know what you're thinking! "MAKE A DIFFERENT BLOG FOR THAT!", the answer is no, because... It's so hard to organize it...! I can't even update this one regularly, how much more with two blogs!? (To be quite honest, I already have 3 blogs including this, and they are all dead! I've just revived this one, LOL) I'm quite a busy girl, you see... *sheepish smile* 

[whatever you have read, believe them for they are real, but don't take them as the main reason for the case, for the real reason is actually because Moonie can't think of any name for her blog... PERIOD!]

And so, let me step on my point... What I want to say is....
...
...
...
...
...

...
...
...
...
...
I LOVE KALAFINA!!! *is whacked*

LOLOL, sorry for that... here goes... I have decided to add a new cornerS for the sake of my peace of mind!
Here they are:
I Adore~ - Comments for all the things I love and adore
Interlude - For my posts that would be very short and could be meaningful or just nonsense XD
Symphonia - For my music comments... XD
Neverending -This is probably the corner you'd care less about.. it's about my neverending love for life.. XD Meaning, I'd be talking about what happened today or whenever that interested me so much.. LOL, it'll be about me, so if you're not too interested and you see the tag "Neverending", then just skip it.. LOL, JK.. would love it if you read though.. so you can share insights too.. XD

~I think I'd be adding more of them soon.. hopefully, I would get hyped in blogging now that there are 7 corners already.. XD That's all for now, but I'm so gonna be in "Blogging Spree" right now, since it's my renaissance night.. XD Still, take care and God Bless~! ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment